When you use Stepalia services, you agree that:
- Raider Canarias, S.L.U. C / Victor Hugo, nº 10 - 35006 - Las Palmas de Gran Canaria - España, is the entity responsible for the file in which your personal information is stored.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- Name, email address, contact information;
- Shipping, billing or other information you provide in order to purchase or return an item;
- Discussions, conversations, disputes and correspondence that you make through our websites, as well as the correspondence that you send us;
- Other information from your interactions with our websites, services, content, statistics of your site queries, incoming and outgoing traffic to Web sites, such as your IP address and standard Web log information;
- Information from other companies, such as demographic or navigation data;
- Under certain circumstances, and in particular when there are indications that the rules of our website are being violated, we may request additional information or copies of certain documents (for example, we may ask you to send us a copy of your identity document to verify your identity Or an invoice to verify your address. Under certain circumstances, we may also use other justified means to verify your identity;
- Any other supplementary information you give us.
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, hassle-free, effective and personalized business experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- Provide the services and customer service you request;
- Resolve disputes, charge fees and solve problems;
- Customize, quantify and improve our services and contents;
- Compare the information to ensure its accuracy and verify it.
We may disclose your personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that content violates third party rights or protect the rights, property, or safety of other parties.
We may also share your personal information with:
Service providers with whom Raider Canarias has entered into a contract that helps us in our business operations (such as fraud investigation, bill collection, and branded credit cards);
- Third parties to whom we explicitly request that we send your information to you (or to whom you consent after notifying you when you use a particular service);
- State Security Forces and Bodies, as well as other competent authorities, in response to a request in connection with a police or judicial investigation (in such cases, we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, state or province, Postal address, telephone number, email address, user's pseudonym history, and IP address;
Without limiting the foregoing and making a special effort to respect your privacy and preserve our ability to keep the community separate from malicious persons, we will not disclose your personal information to law enforcement officials, government representatives or third parties without a subpoena, warrant Or a similar legal process, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical damage or financial loss or to report an alleged illegal activity.
Information you share in Stepalia
If you access our website from a shared computer or a computer at an internet cafe, some of your data may be visible to others who use that computer after you. On a shared computer, it is recommended that you delete cookies when you log out.
We use "cookies" (small files located on your hard drive) on some of our pages to help us analyze their use of them, customize our services, contents and advertisements, quantify the effectiveness of promotions and promote the Safe and reliable trade.
Here's some important information you need to know about cookies:
- Some of the features we offer are only available if cookies are used.
- Most cookies are "session cookies", which means that they are automatically deleted from the hard disk when the session ends.
- You can always reject our cookies if your browser allows, but if you do, you can limit the use of some of our websites or services.
- You may find third-party cookies on some pages of web sites over which we have no control (for example, if you visit a web page that has created another user, there may be a cookie on that page).
No spam, spyware, or fake messages
We will automatically analyze and filter the messages to check for spam, viruses, fraudulent attacks and other malicious activities or illegal or prohibited content.
Your password is the key that allows you to enter your account. Use a unique combination of numbers, letters and special characters, and do not reveal your Stepalia password to anyone. If you do not share your password or personal information with anyone, you will be solely responsible for all actions that take place in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you can also lose control over your personal information and be subject to legally binding actions that take place on your behalf. So, if your password is compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify Stepalia and change your password.
Access, review and change your personal information
Your information is stored on our servers located in Spain. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and we use a large number of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may be able to illegally intercept or access private transmissions or communications, and that other users may make a malicious use of your personal information collected from the website. So while we try our best to protect your privacy, we do not promise, nor can you expect, that your personal information and your private communications are always confidential.